Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Reading List Update

I think I may have skipped at least one reading list update, but only because I felt the books didn't need much talking about. I've already reviewed one of the books in that missed update, anyway. And I'm beginning to get tired of the tedium.

From the few pages I've glimpsed, however, these two look promising.

  • Beautiful Ruins
    Jess Walter
    HarperCollins (June 2012)
    337 pages
    Fiction
    ISBN: 978-0-06-192812-3
  • We Are Anonymous
    Parmy Olson
    Little, Brown (June 2012)
    498 pages
    Non-fiction
    ISBN: 978-0-316-22765-0

So many items on my growing list of (non-mandatory) reads have not been read or reviewed yet.

But I still hope that these updates are the kick-in-the-butt I need to go through it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Great!