Pages

Saturday 26 June 2010

Change. It's In The...

G*d, Blogger keeps rolling out all these bells and whistles, and I unwisely switched to the templates editable with the "new" Template Designer. Now my Dark, Dreary Corner of Cyberspace™ looks like someone dumped Clorox bleach on it.

My old template had so many style sheet customisations the CSS code is half the length of the actual template code. Feels like I'm starting all over again.

Maybe that's what I need. What this place needs. Perhaps a less-is-more style scheme would be better for the future. ...Maybe not for now.

Has it really been about four months since this declaration? Better late than never. Only thing is, I'll also be tweaking the layout as well.

2 comments:

  1. Eeek so bright! My eyes, they sparkle! But bright is good. :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so, too. Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Great!